- Compare shipping costs across multiple shippers.
- Gauge Your Middle-Class Status
Despite the so-called recovery, many families continue to struggle, with income and other living standards slipping below thresholds that typically represent middle-class quality of life..
- Sign Up for Product Recall Alerts
Obtain the latest recall information, report a dangerous product, or learn important safety tips..
Roofing & Gutters
Asphalt shingles, metal, wood, pvc gutters, flat, foam, or single ply roofing, metal roofing, skylights, slate roofing, tile roofing, wood shake roofs
Compare Local Contractors and Home Service Professionals
- Complete FREE No-Obligation service request form and
get up to 4 FREE quotes
- Your request will be sent immediately to our network of
- Choose from local pre-screened, licensed and insured
customer-rated service professionals who have responded
to your request.
Roofing & Gutters
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing - Install or Replace
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing - Repair
- Copper Gutters - Install
- Copper Gutters - Repair
- Flat, Foam or Single Ply Roofing - Repair
- Flat, Foam, or Single Ply Roofing - Install or Replace
- Galvanized Gutters - Install
- Galvanized Gutters - Repair
- Gutter Covers and Accessories - Install or Replace
- Heating Cable for Roof - Install
- Metal Roofing - Install or Replace
- Metal Roofing - Paint
- Metal Roofing - Repair
- Natural Slate Roofing - Install or Replace
- Natural Slate Roofing - Repair
- PVC Gutters - Install
- PVC Gutters - Repair
- Roof - Clean
- Roofing & Gutters - Clean
- Roofing Installation & Roof Repair
- Sealant for Roof - Apply
- Seamless Metal Gutters - Install
- Seamless Metal Gutters - Repair
- Skylight - Install
- Skylight - Repair, Replace or Seal an Existing Skylight
- Traditional Tile Roofing - Install or Replace
- Traditional Tile Roofing - Repair
- Wood Gutters - Install
- Wood Gutters - Repair
- Wood Shake or Composite Roofing - Install or Replace
- Wood Shake or Composite Roofing - Repair
Wood Shake Vs. Composite Roofing: Information and Installation Tips Everyone Can Use
Whether you are installing for the first time or replacing your current roof, it is wise to educate yourself regarding two of the most popular roofing options: wood shake roofing and composite roofing. This article will provide you with a run-down of each of these types of roofing, as well as practical tips regarding how to install or replace them.
Install Flat, Single-Ply, and Foam Roofing Like an Expert
Flat roofing is a popular choice for buildings that are very modern or other particular architectural styles. It is also cost-efficient, since it allows all the space below (in the rooms) and above (for a roof garden or other recreational purpose) the roof can be fully utilized. Flat roofing also makes it easy to install or replace solar panels.
Roof Installation and Roof Repair Made Easy
Due to constantly changing materials and technology, roof installation and roof repair practices have changed significantly over recent decades. When it comes to installing a roof—any roof—the process consists of some basic procedures to build a good, solid roof and avoid future repairs. Follow these roof installation steps to get the best results:
Spend $100 or more and save an additional $10
use coupon: SAVECASH Buck Rating:
Comfortable Luxuries at Unbeatable Prices
Free Shipping on Orders over $199 Buck Rating:
3 free Peacock Orchid Bulbs with any purchase!
use coupon: G5666 Buck Rating: