- Sign Up for Product Recall Alerts
Obtain the latest recall information, report a dangerous product, or learn important safety tips..
- Compare shipping costs across multiple shippers.
- Read the Federal Reserve’s New Rules for Credit Card Companies
The Federal Reserve’s new rules for credit card companies mean new credit card protections for you..
Flooring & Carpet
Flooring and carpet repair and installation including hardwood, vinyl, linoleum
Compare Local Contractors and Home Service Professionals
- Complete FREE No-Obligation service request form and
get up to 4 FREE quotes
- Your request will be sent immediately to our network of
- Choose from local pre-screened, licensed and insured
customer-rated service professionals who have responded
to your request.
Flooring & Carpet
- Carpet - Install
- Carpet - Repair, Refasten, or Stretch
- Carpet or Rug Dyeing
- Carpets or Rugs - Clean at Home
- Carpets or Rugs - Clean Offsite
- Simulated Wood or Stone Laminate Floor - Install
- Simulated Wood or Stone Laminate Floor - Repair
- Vinyl or Linoleum Sheet Flooring or Tiles - Install
- Vinyl or Linoleum Sheet Flooring or Tiles - Repair
- Wood Flooring - Install or Completely Replace
- Wood Flooring - Refinish
- Wood Flooring - Repair or Partially Replace
Spending Less on Home Renovations: Flooring Factors
For a home remodel project, flooring has one of the most significant impacts on the members of your household and your house’s resale value. Flooring is the surface your family comes into contact with the most, and the surface the covers the most area in your home other than your walls. Thus, for your family’s well being and for our return on investment, it is essential to carefully consider the following factors when changing flooring as part of your home renovation.
Spend $100 or more and save an additional $10
use coupon: SAVECASH Buck Rating:
Comfortable Luxuries at Unbeatable Prices
Free Shipping on Orders over $199 Buck Rating:
3 free Peacock Orchid Bulbs with any purchase!
use coupon: G5666 Buck Rating: