- Read the Federal Reserve’s New Rules for Credit Card Companies
The Federal Reserve’s new rules for credit card companies mean new credit card protections for you..
- The Economics of Ditching Your Mortgage
For a recent story I did about underwater mortgages, I spoke with a lot of people who owe more on their mortgage than their homes are worth. Inevitably, these people would acknowledge the option of just walking away..
- Gauge Your Middle-Class Status
Despite the so-called recovery, many families continue to struggle, with income and other living standards slipping below thresholds that typically represent middle-class quality of life..
Choose A Project Below And Get Up To 4 FREE Quotes
Can’t find it? See full list of over 500 projects and home services.
- Energy-Efficient Appliance (Major Electric Appliance) - Install or Replace
- Energy-Efficient Appliance (Major Gas Appliance) - Install or Replace
- Energy-Efficient Appliance (Microwave Oven) - Install or Replace
- Energy-Efficient Appliance (Smaller Size) - Install or Replace
- Energy-Efficient Remodels & Renovations
- Home Energy Audit
- Greenhouse - Repair
- Greenhouse or Conservatorium - Build
- Solar Panels/Electric System - Install
- Solar Panels/Electric System - Repair
- Solar Water Heater System - Install
- Solar Water Heater System - Repair
- Storm Door - Install
- Storm Door - Repair
- Energy-Efficient New Windows
- Energy-Efficient Doors (Exterior) - Install or Replace
- Energy-Efficient Doors (Interior) - Install or Replace