- Read the Federal Reserve’s New Rules for Credit Card Companies
The Federal Reserve’s new rules for credit card companies mean new credit card protections for you..
- Get on the "Do Not Call" list to stop telemarketers.
- Gauge Your Middle-Class Status
Despite the so-called recovery, many families continue to struggle, with income and other living standards slipping below thresholds that typically represent middle-class quality of life..
Save money with energy efficient appliances, energy efficient home heating and energy efficient windows and doors
Compare Local Contractors and Home Service Professionals
- Complete FREE No-Obligation service request form and
get up to 4 FREE quotes
- Your request will be sent immediately to our network of
- Choose from local pre-screened, licensed and insured
customer-rated service professionals who have responded
to your request.
- Energy-Efficient Appliance (Major Electric Appliance) - Install or Replace
- Energy-Efficient Appliance (Major Gas Appliance) - Install or Replace
- Energy-Efficient Appliance (Microwave Oven) - Install or Replace
- Energy-Efficient Appliance (Smaller Size) - Install or Replace
- Energy-Efficient Remodels & Renovations
- Home Energy Audit
- Greenhouse - Repair
- Greenhouse or Conservatorium - Build
- Solar Panels/Electric System - Install
- Solar Panels/Electric System - Repair
- Solar Water Heater System - Install
- Solar Water Heater System - Repair
- Storm Door - Install
- Storm Door - Repair
- Energy-Efficient New Windows
- Energy-Efficient Doors (Exterior) - Install or Replace
- Energy-Efficient Doors (Interior) - Install or Replace
Energy Efficiency Tips to Cut Costs and Preserve the Earth
Most families spend well over $1,500 each year on utility bills, but a significant amount of that energy is wasted. The electricity generated by fossil fuels for a one home in a year emits more carbon dioxide into the air than two average cars. Energy efficiency improvements can make your home more comfortable and pay off financially in the long term. Dramatically lower utility bills are more than worth the cost of energy-efficient appliances and other eco-upgrades in your home. These improvements can also yield a significant return on your investment if and when you sell your home.
Spend $100 or more and save an additional $10
use coupon: SAVECASH Buck Rating:
Comfortable Luxuries at Unbeatable Prices
Free Shipping on Orders over $199 Buck Rating:
3 free Peacock Orchid Bulbs with any purchase!
use coupon: G5666 Buck Rating: