- Five Extended Warranty Tips
The average new car costs over $25,600. With that cost, owners expect trouble-free operation and longer vehicle life..
- Read the Federal Reserve’s New Rules for Credit Card Companies
The Federal Reserve’s new rules for credit card companies mean new credit card protections for you..
- The Economics of Ditching Your Mortgage
For a recent story I did about underwater mortgages, I spoke with a lot of people who owe more on their mortgage than their homes are worth. Inevitably, these people would acknowledge the option of just walking away..
- Find and purchase appliance parts.
- Gauge Your Middle-Class Status
Despite the so-called recovery, many families continue to struggle, with income and other living standards slipping below thresholds that typically represent middle-class quality of life..
- Get on the "Do Not Call" list to stop telemarketers.
- Car Dealer Scams To Avoid
Buyer Beware: Here’s what to watch out for the next time you’re in the showroom..