- Five Extended Warranty Tips
The average new car costs over $25,600. With that cost, owners expect trouble-free operation and longer vehicle life..
- Gauge Your Middle-Class Status
Despite the so-called recovery, many families continue to struggle, with income and other living standards slipping below thresholds that typically represent middle-class quality of life..
- Find the cheapest gasoline in your area..
- Compare shipping costs across multiple shippers.
- Get on the "Do Not Call" list to stop telemarketers.
- Find and purchase appliance parts.
- Car Dealer Scams To Avoid
Buyer Beware: Here’s what to watch out for the next time you’re in the showroom..